Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Bathroom remodel update


I've been telling you about the remodel of our master bathroom since late January. You can see the before here and an update here.  


See a peek of the transom window I was telling you about? And the vintage concrete utility sink?


We've been using it for over a month now but it's not done, done. Not done in the sense that I'm still finding all the pretty things I want to have in there. And once it's done, done, I'll share it more properly.  

Being a blogger and all.

-dana

4 comments:

linda said...

Feels so odd viewing a rather personal part of your house but I will keep reading in hopes of some sewing... Nice digs though.

Kar said...

Fabulous job so far! I love everything you have used in the redo. : )

Kelly O. said...

this looks fantastic Dana!!! love the lighting especially!

Amy Woods said...

I love it!