Thursday, February 5, 2015

Stitching Along


Awhile back I had an embroidery project going that I really enjoyed.  Since then, however, all of my supplies have been sitting idol. That is until I spied the stitch along happening on Stitch Supply Co. for their new Alphabet Sampler Embroidery Pattern.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to use the linen polka dot pictured.  I plan on heat transferring the pattern today and getting my floss colors together so that I can take this project with me where ever I go.  Are you stitching along too?

-dana

P.S. Visit Stitch Supply Co's blog for the stitch along schedule as well as frequent posts with additional instruction and tips.  They are also on Instagram as @StitchSupplyCo . They are posting helpful videos if you're unfamiliar with certain stitches so be sure to check it out.

5 comments:

Amy said...

These are so cute! I used to cross stitch and do embroidery quite a bit in my college days. This inspires me to pick it up again. :)

Jacque. said...

That looks like fun, Dana! If I didn't already have some stitching that I need to work on, I would definitely join in. Have a great stitchin' time!

Laura Chaney said...

Hmmm this is very tempting. I love doing hand sewing (EPP is my favorite!), so I've started to think I might really enjoy learning how to embroider, too.

Paige said...

Very cute! I look forward to seeing your progress. I'm actually on year #2 of a sampler that I'm stitching by Posie Gets Cozy. WHY??? do I abandon it for months at a time?

Jennifer said...

I saw this when you posted on Instagram and haven't stopped thinking about it...just ordered it tonight.